Motto: Helping Students Choose the Right Course
To be the World’s most student-centric organisation, where students can get and share insights about universities and courses.
1. To enable user-friendly search of tertiary course information
2. To give students a platform to share and review their study experiences
3. To empower prospective students make a more informed decision
(“Right Course = TripAdvisor for Courses”)
ABOUT US (and WHY US?)
Right Course is an independent, non-profit oriented and student-centric organisation.
With the comprehensive information and user-generated reviews of uni & courses, we are helping students to make more informed and sustainable decisions when investing in their higher education.
1. We combine the summary info and reviews of the tertiary courses offered by all 42 Australian Universities, assisting students to make more informed decisions about study and career pathway.
2. We provide an effective online platform for students to search and shortlist courses through a user-friendly approach, including interactive Chatbot and map-driven search.
3. We connect students to the ‘Right’ mentors (i.e, recent alumni or students of the Australian university & course they want to apply).
4. We facilitate review of the tertiary courses & university experience by current students/alumni, enabling students to have more insights about the courses and universities.
5. RightCourse is a student-centric organisation who really want to assist students make the right choice of study and hence career pathway.
We look forward to collaborating with people who care about education.
Interested in collaborating with us or supporting this meaningful program? Email: email@example.com
Right Course Holdings Pty Ltd (ABN 40 624 096 046)
Level 8, 11 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.